1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
Not sure if I’ve reblogged this before but it always bears repeating.
Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
Frida Kahlo 1920 - 2014
STOP THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT
This is not the first thing I should see when I go on the Friday Kahlo tag
Frida Kahlo was one of the strongest most influential women to ever exist in Mexico and the world as a whole
How dare you
How fucking dare you
You do not take one of my few latina feminist role models and taint her with your patriarchal western society view of beauty
As a Mexican female who is hoping to make an impact on the world through the arts, finding such a strong feminist role model who I can connect to because of cultural backgrounds is hard enough to find
How dare you do this shit
Who wants to play a game called Spot the Asshole?
I’d reblog this on my other blog but people need to learn about this if they work in fast food and I have a lot of followers on my main blog.
DON’T FUCKING DO THIS, YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE WITH THIS.
seriously though, i’ve heard stories of people giving “skinny” people regular soda instead of diet… newsflash: high blood sugars make you lose weight. a skinny persom that asks for diet soda could very well be diabetic… and then if you give them regular soda, you could cause some serious damage, even comas or death. i don’t care how you feel towards a customer, GIVE THEM THE DRINK THEY ASKED FOR.
There is a coffee place near my home and they happens to serve sugar-free hot chocolate being a type one diabetic this is great because it has about half the amount of carbs. This one time I ordered it the employee rolled his eyes at me. When I got my drink I thought it tasted differently but I was with friends and wasn’t paying a ton of attention. Later my blood sugar was in the high 400s and we had no idea why, everything was in order. I had to stay up all night to get my blood sugars under control. I thought of the employee might have something to do with it. The next day I went back and the same guy was working, my mom confronted him and the manager and the guy admitted that he had given me a regular hot coco and had even put extra sugar in it. He tried to justify his actions because ” how was he supposed to know I was diabetic” and ”I thought just thought she was some chick trying to lose weight that she didn’t need to lose” He lost his job and I never went back there. But it put be in danger and if I hadn’t caught the high when I did I could of ended up in the hospital.
Something like that hot cocoa thing is ridiculously dangerous. With soda the taste is such a drastic difference that while it is still dangerous you have a much better chance of immediately realizing something is wrong.
I’m a hyperglycaemic pre-diabetic with high chelastoral I’m 17 and only weigh 112 lbs. u give me something I didn’t ask for and u’ll be the one I send the medical bill to when I kill 3 ppl in a car accident cause I passed out at the wheel or had a heart attack.
And here we can see the Blogger in her natural habitat.
The blogger is a shy, docile creature…
… that prefers the darkness…
… and tends to be wary of the outside world.
The Blogger rarely sleeps, and when it does, it does so in seemingly random places.
We have attempted to understand the dietary habits of the Blogger…
… but to no avail.
I am so glad this is back
it’s so sad when you crave someone you can’t have